- Writer for LezGetReal.com
- Pro to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“It is unfortunate that many people believe that being molested or raped leads to being homosexual or transsexual. The reality is that most gays, lesbians, and transsexuals have never been molested, raped or abused. Those of us who have are not this way because of what happened to us.
This notion is a means to dismiss the real reasons behind being gay, lesbian or trans. In fact, it is rather insulting. The scientific evidence that is out there shows that homosexuality and transsexuality have biological causes.”
“Being Molested Did Not Make Me Lesbian (Or Transsexual),” LezGetReal.com (accessed Mar. 5, 2009)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Writer, LezGetReal.com
- Featured Lesbian of the Week (Mar. 9 – 15, 2009), LezGetReal.com
- BA, History, school unknown
- Hobbies and interests include: sci-fi, anime, fantasy, action movies, and video games
- Quoted in: