- Perfume Critic & Columnist at New York Times
- Pro to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“[T]he trait profiles of the two [handedness and sexuality] are extraordinarily alike, and virtually everything we know about the one, we know about the other. Neither left and right-handedness nor hetero and homo-sexual orientation can be identified simply by looking at a person. Since both are internal orientations, the only way to identify them is by the respective behaviors that express them, motor reflex and sexual response.”
A Separate Creation, 1996
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Perfume Critic & Columnist, New York Times, Aug. 2006-present
- Former Business Writer, Fortune and Fast Company magazines
- Former Political Writer, New York Times Magazine
- Former Contributing Editor, US News & World Report
- Former Journalist, Christian Science Monitor’s Southeast Asia Bureau, Manila
- MA, International Economics and Japan Studies, Paul H. Nitze School, Johns Hopkins University
- None found