- Assistant Professor of History at the University of Southern Florida
- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No position found as of Oct. 4, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor of History, Department of History, University of Southern Florida
- Fellowship, Smithsonian Institution
- Fellowship, Social Science Research Council
- Fellowship, Center for Gay and Lesbian Studies at the City University of New York
- Herbert Hoover Book Award
- Myers Outstanding Book Award, Gustavus Myers Center for the Study of Bigotry and Human Rights
- Randy Shilts award, gay non-fiction from the Publishing Triangle in New York
- PhD, Northwestern University, 2000
- BA, Georgetown University
- None found