- Writer and creator of HomoSexInfo.org
- Pro to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“‘[H]homosexuality is partly innate and partly socially acquired, i.e., various social circumstances make people predisposed toward homosexuality homosexual. ’
The passage above describes my attitude before I started working on the book…I ended up reevaluating my stance on homosexuality after some enquiry. My new stance is what you will find summarized on the back cover of my book, i.e., homosexuals are born that way.”
E-mail to ProCon.org, Feb. 28, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Creator and maintainer of HomoSexInfo.org
- Graduate work, Muscle Physiology
- BA, Electrical Engineering and Exercise Physiology, University of Florida
- None found
- Quoted in: