- Director of the Neuroscience Program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“[A]s much as people like to divide themselves into nature or nurture camps, what genes actually do in the brain reflects the interaction between hereditary and environmental information.”
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- G. William Arends Professor of Integrative Biology University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC), 2003-present
- Director, Neuroscience Program, UIUC, 2001-present
- Professor, Dept. of Entomology, UIUC, 1989-present
- UIUC Center for Advanced Study Fellow, Fulbright Senior Research Fellow, Visiting Professor, Hebrew University, 1996
- PhD, Entomology, Cornell University, 1986
- MS, Entomology, Cornell University, 1982
- BS, Life Sciences, Cornell University, 1977
- None found