- Adjunct Professor of Anthropology at the University of Utah
- Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“I think that not too long after we determine the etiology [cause] of homosexuality, we’ll be able to prevent it, and almost all parents will.”
“Ewald on the New Germ Theory,” web essay, 1992
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Adjunct Professor of Anthropology, University of Utah
- Researcher in evolutionary biology
- Regular contributor to genetics blog “Gene Expression”
- PhD, Physics, school unknown
- None found