- Assistant Professor of Psychology at the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“[T]here is overwhelming evidence that biology underlies sexual orientation. However, it is possible, as with any behavior or personality trait, that environmental circumstances may interact with biology to influence sexual orientation.”
Email to ProCon.org, Mar. 16, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Psychology, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, City University of New York (CUNY)
- PhD, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Northwestern University Medical School
- Completed residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- None Found
- Quoted in: