- Professor of Physiology in the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific at Western University of Health Sciences
- Pro to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“Male homosexuals have had less steroid exposure during [fetal] development than male heterosexuals and…female homosexuals have had greater steroid exposure during development than their heterosexual counterparts.”
“Anthropometric Analysis of Homosexuals and Heterosexuals: Implications for Early Hormone Exposure,” Hormones and Behavior, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Physiology, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Western University of Health Sciences
- Researcher in anthropomorphic bone structure
- Dr.rer.nat, University of Berlin, 1974 [German equivalent of a PhD]
- MS, University of Connecticut, 1971
- None found