- Assistant Professor in the Institute of Taiwan Studies at Chang Jung University
- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No position found as of Jan. 24, 2012.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Taiwan Studies, Chang Jung University (Taiwan), 2009-present
- Associate Fellow, European Research Center on Contemporary Taiwan, 2009-present
- Assistant Professor, Chinese Studies, Freie Universität Berlin, on leave since 2009
- International Visiting Fellow, Taiwan Foundation for Democracy, 2009
- Visiting Scholar, Academic Sinica, Taipei, Institute of Modern History, 2008-2009
- Visiting Fellow, Central University, Taiwan, 2006
- Visiting Fellow, NTU, School of Communication and Information, SIRC, Singapore, 2005
- PhD, Sinology/Chinese Studies, Freie Universität Berlin, 2003
- MA, Sinology and Economica, University of Trier, 1994
- Presented “Same Sex Desire and Society in Taiwan, 1945 to 1987” at National Tsinghua University in May 2009
- Presented “Discourses of Homosexuality in Republican China” at an International Symposium at Freie Universität Berlin in May 2002