- Former Commander in the US Naval Reserve
- Pro to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“We, therefore, conclude that homosexualism is not an acquired vice but a biological anomaly. The homosexual personality, like the boy with Froelich’s syndrome, who is the victim of endocrine imbalance, is neither the result of bad environment nor an undue mother attachment.”
Cowritten with Herbert Greenspan, MC, “The Homosexual as a Personality Type,” The American Journal of Psychiatry, Mar. 1, 1945
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Commander, US Naval Reserve
- Provided counseling services and evaluations of Navy personnel who were considered unfit for service
- MC (Masters in Counseling), school and date unknown
- None found