- Practicing Internist at Wing Medical Center
- Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“Research designed to prove that gays and lesbians are ‘born that way’ has come up empty–there is no scientific evidence that being gay or lesbian is genetically determined.”
The Health Risks of Gay Sex, Corporate Research Council, 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
MD's and PhD's in psychology, with significant post-doctorate involvement in human sexuality issues. [Note: Key Experts definition varies by sites that have this designation.]
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Practicing Internist, Wing Medical Center
- Researcher in area of sexually transmitted diseases
- Member, National Advisory Council of the Family Research Council
- Co-chair, Massachusetts Physicians Resource Council
- Speaker, Ambassador Speakers’ Bureau and Literary Agency
- None found
- Has appeared on the Dr. Laura Schlessinger nationally syndicated radio show, MSNBC, Fox News and The O’Reilly Factor.
- Quoted in: