- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No position found as of Sep. 1, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Media and Academic Journals
Mainstream print, broadcast, radio, and internet media entities such as the New York Times, CNN, ABC News, National Public Radio, Slate.com, Seattlepi.com, etc., as well as influential academic journals such as the Journal of the American Medical Association, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Foreign Policy, etc.
“The Journal of Homosexuality is devoted to scholarly research on homosexuality, including sexual practices and gender roles and their cultural, historical, interpersonal, and modern social contexts. More particularly, the Journal has the following purposes:
1. to serve the allied disciplinary and professional groups represented by anthropology, art, history, the law, literature, philosophy, politics, religion, and sociology; as well as research in the biological sciences, medicine, psychiatry, and psychology;
2. to serve as a forum for both essentialist and social constructionist views of homosexuality;
3. to serve as the scholarly source of materials for research and educational programs dealing with homosexuality, particularly lesbian and gay studies programs;
4. to serve as the vehicle for the international dissemination of research on homosexuality by scholars throughout the world, and;
5. to confront homophobia through the encouragement of scholarly inquiry and the dissemination of sound research.”
Journal of Homosexuality website (accessed Sep. 1, 2006)
- Quoted in: