- Founder of the Delaware Family Foundation
- Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“Behavioral tendencies are just that—tendencies, about which moral decisions must be made. I know for a fact that sexual orientation can be changed. I know a lot of people that have done it. I worked as a nurse in the San Francisco Bay Area when the AIDS epidemic broke out in the eighties, and I can also testify about the suffering and deaths caused by the choice to give in to one’s same-sex behavioral tendencies.”
“Rally for the Family” speech, Sep. 24, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, Delaware Family Foundation
- MA, Stanford University
- None found