- Plaintiff in PRIDE v. White County School District
- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No position found as of Feb. 15, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- As an 11th grade high school student, she founded PRIDE (Peers Rising in Diverse Education), a Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) club at White County High School in Cleveland, Georgia
- Plaintiff in PRIDE v. White County School District, lawsuit filed in federal court by the American Civil Liberties Union, against White County High School officials for “illegally banning the GSA” and to secure a “preliminary injunction ordering the school to allow the GSA and all other school clubs to meet.”
“PRIDE v. White County School District – Case Profile,” ACLU website, Feb. 27, 2006
- Attended White County High School
- None found