- Publications Director of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH)
- Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“A Parent’s Guide [co-authored by Linda Nicolosi] explains homosexuality as a condition–particularly, a disruption of normal heterosexual development–rather than a core identity.”
Author interview on NARTH website, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Publications Director, NARTH
- Editor, NARTH Bulletin
- Co-authored A Parents’ Guide to Preventing Homosexuality with Joseph Nicolosi in 2002
- None found
- Married to Joseph Nicolosi, NARTH President