- Host of the syndicated talk radio program The Line of Fire
- Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“If there were reputable scientific evidence that some people were born homosexual, I would have no problem accepting this. After all, my theology tells me that as human beings, we are all created in God’s image and yet we are a fallen race, and so all of us carry aspects of that fallen nature to the core of our being, and that could theoretically include homosexuality. But the fact is that there is simply no reputable scientific evidence that anyone is born gay…
Why then do we constantly hear about people being born gay? First, it has worked wonders for gay activism; second, many gays and lesbians believe it to be true, since as far back as they can remember, they felt that they were different. But political expediency and personal feelings do not change the facts, and those facts remain the same: There is no clear scientific evidence that anyone is born gay.”
“No One Is Born Gay,” charismanews.com, Sep. 8, 2014
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Host, The Line of Fire (syndicated talk radio program)
- Former Vice President, FIRE (Fellowship for International Revival and Evangelism) International
- Former Visiting/Adjunct Professor, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Fuller Theological Seminary, Denver Theological Seminary, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary, and other institutions
- PhD, Near Eastern Languages and Literatures, New York University
- Twitter handle: @drmichaellbrown
- Quoted in: