- Special Adviser for Gay and Bisexual Men at Royal North Shore Hospital
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“Words like heterosexual, straight, bi-sexual, gay, homosexual and queer are labels that society uses to define and identify us by our sexuality. We then use them to identify and define each other. The problem is that the labels define us too narrowly and are often based on stereotypes and inaccurate assumptions. The truth is that our lives, our realities, our sexualities, our behaviours, our thoughts and feelings and even our politics can be, and often are, fluid and variable and are not easily defined by a single, simple label.”
“Gay and Bisexual Men,” Manhood.com.au (accessed May 22, 2009)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Special Adviser for Gay and Bisexual Men, North Shore Hospital
- Counselor, The Odyssey Men’s Group Network
- Life Skills Program Coordinator and HIV/AIDS Counselor, Bosco Youth Centre, 2006-2008
- Policy Council member, South Australian Council of Social Service (SACOSS), 2007
- Outreach Worker, The AIDS Information and Support Centre (TASC), Manzini, Swaziland, 2004-2006
- Workshop Instructor, Flinders and Far North Primary Health Care – Health Promotion Conference, 1994
- None Found
- None Found