- Associate Professor of Psychology & Neuroscience at the University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“Why individuals in some animal species exhibit same-sex sexual partner preference remains the object of debate… Understanding why same-sex sexual partner preference evolves in some species may involve abandoning a strictly functional perspective and, instead, approaching the issue from the perspective of each species’ unique evolutionary history”
“Same-Sex Sexual Partner Preference in Hormonally and Neurologically Unmanipulated Animals,” Annual Review of Sex Research, 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor, Psychology & Neuroscience, University of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- PhD, University of Montreal
- None found
- Quoted in: