- Professional Education Director at the University of Minnesota School of Social Work
- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No position found as of 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Teaching Specialist / Professional Education Director, University of Minnesota School of Social Work
- MSW, University of Minnesota, 1976
- Interest area: “Sexual Victimization, Sexual Assault, Molestation, Abuse, Child Abuse, Child Maltreatment, Exploitation, Sexual Abuse and Male Socialization, Male Sexuality, Homosexuality, Long term effects, Post-traumatic stress disorder, Chemical abuse/sexual abuse, Addiction, Sexual addiction, Sexual compulsivity, Offending, Offenders, Perpetrators, Battered Women, Restorative Justice”
- He maintains a private practice where he works with both individuals and groups in therapeutic settings.