- Research Scientist at the Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Disease Control, New York City Department of Public Health and Mental Hygiene
- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No position found as of Sep. 21, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Scientist, Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Disease Control, New York City Department of Public Health and Mental Hygiene
- Adjunct Instructor, Community And Preventive Medicine, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Course Director, Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DrPH, Epidemiology, Bloomberg School of Public Health, John Hopkins University, 2003
- None found