- Institute of Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology Professor at the University of Oxford
- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No position found as of Sep. 6, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Institute of Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology, University of Oxford
- Former Professor of Evolutionary Psychology and Behavioral Ecology, University of Liverpool
- PhD, Psychology and Physiology, Magdalen College, Oxford University
- None found
- Quoted in: