- Divisional Chief Psychologist for the California Department of Corrections
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“We treat racism and homophobia as delusional disorders… Treatment with antipsychotics does work to reduce these prejudices.”
“Psychiatry Ponders Whether Extreme Bias Can Be an Illness,” Washington Post, Dec. 10, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Divisional Chief Psychologist, California Department of Corrections
- Cultural Competence Committee Member, California Mental Health Planning Council
- Education Director, Temple Kol Shalom
- PhD, Psychology, Alliant International University, 1995
- MA, Psychology, Wesleyan University, 1988
- None Found