- Research Assistant to A. Dean Byrd, PhD, Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Utah School of Medicine
- Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“Although the popular perception of homosexuality has been that, at least in men, homosexuality is caused by biological factors, the most current and best scientific evidence appears to show that at most homosexuality is only influenced by biology in a predisposing way. The research efforts which have attempted to determine a biological cause for homosexual attraction have failed.”
“Homosexuality: Innate and Immutable?” Regent University Law Review, Spring 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research assistant to A. Dean Byrd, PhD
- Former Lead Article Editor, Brigham Young University Journal of Public Law
- Former Reference Assistant, Howard W. Hunter Law Library
- JD, Brigham Young University
- None found