- Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of California at Los Angeles
- Pro to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“Prenatal androgens may therefore influence adult human sexual orientation in both sexes, and a mother’s body appears to ‘remember’ previously carried sons, altering the fetal development of subsequent sons and increasing the likelihood of homosexuality in adulthood.”
Cowritten with Michelle E. Pepitone, Scott E. Christensen, Bradley M. Cooke, Andrew D. Huberman, Nicholas J. Breedlove, Tessa J. Breedlove, Cynthia L. Jordan, and S. Marc Breedlove, ”Finger-length Ratios and Sexual Orientation,” Nature, Mar. 30, 2000
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Medical Writing Manager, Amgen, Feb. 2011-present
- Scientific Grant Writer, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Mar. 2010-Feb. 2011
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), July 2007-2009
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, UCLA, 2000-2007
- BA, Psychology, University of California at Berkeley
- None found