- Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Marriage and Family Studies of the Family Research Council
- Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“We [Family Research Council] don’t believe that there’s any biological basis for homosexuality. We feel the causes are complex but are deeply rooted in early childhood development. If it is indeed genetically based it is difficult to see how it could have survived in the gene pool over a period of time.”
“Prenatal Effect Hinted For Some Gay Men,” by Randolph E. Schmid, AP Science Writer, June 26, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Marriage and Family Studies of Family Research Council, 1999-present
- Former Member, Cross-cultural ministries, South America, Eastern Europe, Soviet Union
- Former Senior Editor, Chuck Colson’s Breakpoint radio program
- Former Lecturer, Deparmtent of Bible and Theology, Toccoa Falls College, GA
- PhD, Religion, Marquette University
- MA, Theological Studies, Wheaton College
- BA, Bible/Theology, Moody Bible Institute
- None found
- Quoted in: