- Pro to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“As with left-handedness, the sexual orientation of adopted children bears no relationship to that of adopted parents, clearly pointing to its biological origins. The twin studies show that twins share the trait of homosexuality more frequently than they do left-handedness, suggesting that genetics plays an even greater role in sexual orientation than in handedness.”
“Is It Learned Or Biological?” San Francisco Bay Times, Aug. 10, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Psychotherapist with private practice in San Francisco
- MFT (Marriage and Family Therapist Masters Degree), school unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: