- President of Family Research Council
- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No Position Found as of Oct. 11, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, Family Research Council, 2003-present
- Honorary Doctorate, Liberty University, May 2006
- Former Member, Louisiana state legislature, 1996-2004
- Host, “Washington Watch Weekly,” a weekly national radio program
- Republican candidate for the United States Senate, Louisiana, 2002
- Former television news reporter
- Former police officer
- Veteran, U.S. Marine Corps
- MA studies, Public Administration, Louisiana State University
- BA, Liberty University
- As a member of the Louisiana State Legislature he authored one of the first state “marriage covenant” laws defining marriage as between only one man and one woman.