- Professor of Experimental Psychology at the Institute of Psychiatry at King’s College
- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
None found as of Feb. 7, 2012.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Experimental Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College (London)
- Editorial Board, Schizophrenia Research and Treatment, 2010-2011
- Editorial Board, Psychiatry Research Neuroimaging, 2009-2011
- Editorial Board, Personality and Individual Differences, 2006-2011
- Wellcome Senior Fellow, Basic Biomedical Science, 2002
- Beit Memorial Research Fellow, 1999
- PhD, Psychology, Banaras Hindu University (Varanasi, India)
- Research interests include schizophrenia, the neurobiological basis of personality, and animal models of psychiatric disorders