- None Found to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
No position found as of Jan. 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Media and Academic Journals
Mainstream print, broadcast, radio, and internet media entities such as the New York Times, CNN, ABC News, National Public Radio, Slate.com, Seattlepi.com, etc., as well as influential academic journals such as the Journal of the American Medical Association, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Foreign Policy, etc.
1. To produce the best newspapers, magazines, television programs, educational services and other products we can.
2. To run an outstanding business, measured by the increase in intrinsic shareholder value over time.
3. To be not just a good, but an exceptional place for people to work, and a leader in the hiring and promotion of minorities and women.
4. To be a company that provides outstanding customer service.
5. To be creative, adaptive, flexible and intelligent enough to adapt to the changes in our business environment.
6. To be a respected part of the communities where we do business.”
“Our Company,” Washington Post Company website (accessed Feb. 25, 2008)