- Honorary Research Fellow at Galton Laboratory at the University College London
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is Sexual Orientation Determined at Birth?"
“Postnatal learning processes seem to be causally involved in the sexual orientation of some femme lesbians and some exclusive male homosexuals. Some homosexual have genes that predispose to their sexual orientation… People of both sexes who engage in same-sex behaviour may be classified simultaneously in two ways, viz ‘active’ vs. ‘passive.’ … The active ones are driven more by hormones and the passive ones by psychosocial factors.”
“Biological and Psychosocial Determinants of Male and Female Human Sexual Orientation,” Journal of Biosocial Science, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to human sexuality. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to human sexuality.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Honorary Research Fellow, Galton Laboratory, University College London, United Kingdom
- PhD, Biology, school unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: